Query related to US work visa

I got legal petition but my H-1B visa stamp has been expired, presently I am not in the US but wish to return back, please help?

Asked on November 8, 2016 in Work Visa.
1 Answer(s)

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.
Add Comment