Tourist VISA for US

I have H1B petition approved which was submitted by my employer. VISA has not been stamped yet. Now, I want to travel for tourism. Do I have apply for tourist visa or can I use the H1B petition and VISA stamped.

Asked on November 25, 2016 in Travel Visa.
1 Answer(s)

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.
Add Comment