What forms are required to be filled to show financial support, if my MS studies are being sponsored by a relative who is a Permanent Resident in US?

I am based in India and will be heading for my Master’s in Finance to US this fall. Apart from basic documents stating support for my studies, would I need any other documents that may help me in the Visa process?

Asked on April 7, 2016 in Student Visa.
1 Answer(s)

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.
Add Comment