When entering the US on an F-1 visa, do you need to enter from your home country in order to have it stamped? Or can you enter after travelling?

I am planning to travel before entering the US on my F-1 visa, and it would be significantly more expensive for me to travel back to my home country. I’m hoping it would be possible to have it stamped in Mexico and cross the border that way?

Asked on April 11, 2016 in Student Visa.
1 Answer(s)

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.
Add Comment